Super Low price:
Lowest Priced Transfer Sale Ever
Transfer your .com, .net and .org domains to Namecheap today for just $4.99!
September has come and gone, and our September Sizzler promotion is over. Our special $4.99 domain name transfer offer has ended, but due to our limited supplies, many of you who were holding out for the end of September to take advantage of the opportunity missed the chance. We've heard you, and we're making it up to you. For one day only in October (October 5th, Eastern Standard Time), Namecheap is again holding its LOWEST PRICED TRANSFER SALE EVER. Transfer any .com, .net, and .org domain name to Namecheap for a super low price of $4.99 (which includes ICANN fees) and get a year of registration at Namecheap free. Try Namecheap today and reap the benefits of superior customer service, excellent tools at your fingertips, and some of the best prices in the industry.
Hurry, supplies are again limited and will be available only on a first-come first-serve basis.
Enjoy this special $4.99 transfer promotion on October 5, 2010 only. Again, this is a limited time only promotion and may expire anytime on October 5th due to the number of domains we have available at this price. Use coupon code SAVEBIG
As supplies are limited, this coupon is only valid for up to 100 domain registrations or transfers per account.
Transfer Your Com/Net/Org Domains to Namecheap
for only $4.99!
Points to Remember
Please follow these simple rules to avoid issues with your transfer.
- Transfer pricing to see all available TLDs
- Regulations prohibit transferring domains that are less than 60 days old. Please wait at least 60 days before transferring.
- Regulations also prohibit transferring domains that will expire within 7 days. So, please transfer early to avoid this problem.
- EPP authentication code will be required for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .mobi, .cn, .us, .me, .tv, .co, .de, .cm domain transfers. Contact your current registrar to get an EPP code.
- Please make sure the domain is not locked at the current registrar. Many registrars place locks without your knowledge.
- For all .uk domain transfers, update your IPS tag to ENOM before submitting the transfer.
- If your domain expired with your old registrar, and you renewed it with them, then do not transfer it within 45 days of the previous expiry date since it will not add 1 more year to your domain name, and you will lose out on the renewal fees paid to the older registrar.
- Check out our Knowledgebase for more information on transferring your domain to Namecheap.